Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What...This Old Thing?

I'm all about finding motivation. And one of my favorite ways to light a fire is to have something new to wear. For some reason, new workout clothes just make it easier to work up a sweat.
Shapeless t-shirts and slouchy sweats just don't do it for me. I'd rather dance, lift and run in something that makes me feel powerful and fabulous.

I love this top that Lindsay got out of the Jazzercise catalog, I think. It's a sheer fabric worn over a red midriff top, perfect for the heat of summer. It looks like something Audrey Hepburn would have worn in a Jazzercise class. Cool and elegant.


And what's better than a tee with an attitude?



Cropped pants come in such  a variety of pattern, color and design. Mary's zebra patterned crops and blue top would look great with the new Jazzercise tote, right? The blue and white patterned crops I got recently are so soft and comfy, I could sleep in them.












 The only trend I haven't been able to pull off (yet) is the crop top.
Maybe that will be my new goal: baring the midriff at Jazzercise
by the end of the summer. I need to work in a few more Core classes!


I may be a fitness fashionista but that doesn't mean I spend a lot of money on workout wear. I've been able to find great sales at places like J.C. Penney and Target. Friends of mine say they find bargains on workout clothes at T.J. Maxx.

Where do you shop for workout wear?







No comments:

Post a Comment