|And a 3-day weekend!|
Time to share my favorite random stuff from the week that was.
- OMG. This is shoe porn. Shoes of Prey allows you to design your own. How about these for a Friday night?
- I'm going to bake these to take to the lake this weekend. Not exactly on the nutritional top ten list but sometimes you have to live on the edge, right?
- Can't stop listening to Sara Bareilles. Spicy, sultry music that lights up my soul. And did you see her on the Emmys this week? That girl's got talent.
- This is State Fair week in Nebraska. I'm not going but if I did, I'd eat fried food on a stick while looking at animals and quilt exhibits. My friend Curt tried a hamburger on glazed doughnut. (Or is it donut?) He's my hero.
- It's still summer, dammit and I'm going to enjoy it this weekend. Lake time and pool time on the agenda.
- But I am starting to look ahead to fall. During the month of September, I'm joining Not Entirely Perfect, Life According to Steph and Keeping Up with Ashley and Cody for their Choose Your Own Adventure goal setting link-up. The theme this month is fitness so it's right up my alley. We're supposed to set goals for the month and link up on October 2 to report our progress. One of my goals is to walk three days a week at work so that I'm not sitting at my desk all day.
- I really want this shirt designed by a native Nebraskan now living in Chicago.
- And if I had it now, I'd wear it on Saturday. Because you know what happens on Saturday, right?! Go Big Red!