Monday, December 29, 2014

More is More


A lot of New Year's resolutions involve less. Less weight. Less debt. Less clutter.
But for me, 2015 is going to be all about more.

1. More Exercise.
I'm shooting for 200 classes at Jazzercise next year. More sessions with Rachel at Prairie Life Fitness. And something new. Belly dancing lessons, anyone?

2. More Muscle.
Strong is the new sexy. I especially want fabulous arms and shoulders to show off in sleeveless tops this summer. More strength classes on the agenda.

3. More Food.
Healthy, fabulous, tasty food made by me. Real food with ingredients that don't sound like they came from a chemistry lab. I'm going to TRY to learn to love kale.

4. More Shoes.
No, not the kind with heels. (Although, I wouldn't mind more of those, too.) I need to be better about replacing my workout shoes more often to protect my knees.

5. More Water.
I've never been good about drinking water. Gotta work on that.

6. More Spending.
But only on something that fills a need or is truly special. I spent 2014 getting rid of junk. So this year, when I buy something new, it's got to make my heart sing. 

7. More Happiness.
I'm starting my own Happiness Project, based on the book by Gretchen Rubin. More on that later.

8. More Blogging.
Because it's fun. (See #6)

What are you planning for the new year?

 




No comments:

Post a Comment