Friday, June 26, 2015

Fit Fashionista Friday

I'm obsessed with tops that have cute backs. I have to add a few to my collection.
Jill came back from the Dallas Jazzercise Live event with this one and I love it. I think she could even wear this out on the town with a pair of skinny jeans and some red heels.

I love the neon colors in this top from Nike. And it looks great paired with this bright bra top. Sometimes it just takes knowing how to put stuff together, right?

This top is from T.J. Maxx. The capris are cute, too.


And here's something I might try this weekend. I have an old pair of boring flip flops and a scarf I don't wear so may be I can put them together and DIY. You can find the how-to here.
I'm ready for the weekend! A little shopping is on the agenda for tomorrow but Sunday is wide open. I'll be fitting in a Jazzercise Fusion class for sure but other than that, it may just be a coffee, paper and puttering Sunday.
What's on your to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment