Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Reset


Yes, almost. Here comes Tuesday.

The best thing about today? A dance party at Jazzercise at 5:30. Hands in the air, let it all go, better-than-therapy workout. Yesssss.

My weekend was semi-productive. A little Hausfrau-ing, a little football, a little napping. I made it to a yoga class on Saturday and that felt great. I need to do more of that. Jazzercise on Sunday and I needed that because I baked some utterly decadent chocolate chocolate chip cookies with salted caramel sauce. They were so good I didn't even get a picture because they disappeared so fast. The leftover caramel sauce is in the freezer and I hope I can resist diving into it in the middle of the night.

Also this weekend, I went to  the movie, This is Where I Leave You. I just finished the book and usually I find books are better than movie versions. But in this case, I think the movie was better than the book. It was hilarious and the casting was spot-on. I love Jason Bateman and Jane Fonda was great. (And, geez, she looks uh-mazing!)

The worst part of the weekend? George Clooney is officially off the market. Doggone it.

And, I did a little seasonal decorating. Bring on October!






No comments:

Post a Comment